Isro chairman Kailasavadivoo Sivan is the first graduate in his family. His brother and two sisters were unable to complete higher education due to poverty. "When I was in college, I used to help my father in the field. That was the reason he got me admitted in a college near our house," Sivan told TOI. "Only when I had completed my BSc (Mathematics) with 100% marks, his mind changed."
from Times of India https://ift.tt/2LQdXRw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Truth Is Our Greatest Weapon': Rahul Gandhi Launches Satyagraha' Digital Platform
Invoking Mahatma Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi said, "Bapu taught us that truth is our greatest weapon. But an even greater weapon is standing t...
-
Continuing his attacks against on media, US President Donald Trump on Sunday described himself as the "hardest working president",...
-
Nine people were killed Saturday in a stampede at an El Salvador stadium where football fans had gathered to watch a local tournament, polic...
-
At around 9:30 am on Sunday, troops spotted a man approaching from the other side of the Line of Control (LoC) in the Silikote area of Uri. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment