Sunday, July 21, 2019

Dhoni told he’s ‘no longer in scheme of things’

After India’s World Cup campaign ended, chief selector M S K Prasad had a “discussion” with Dhoni. Perhaps with the World T20 next year in mind, Dhoni ruled out retiring for now, but crucially, he was told he “wasn’t in the scheme of things any more, and the selectors now planned to go ahead with youngsters”.

from Times of India https://ift.tt/2JJBp0E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Kite, 15-Year-Old Boy Falls Into Open Drain In Delhi, Search Underway

Mithun was swept away after falling into the drain on Saturday. Since then, teams from the Delhi Fire Service, National Disaster Response F...